Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Michael Torrance" data-source="post: 140338" data-attributes="member: 719"><p><em>Bohemian Rhapsody.</em> I do not recommend it, especially if you are a fan of Freddie Mercury of historical truth about real persons. What is more disturbing is that while they were showing <em>Live Aid</em> in July 1985 all I kept thinking was "oh my God, that is the summer of the Moldavian cliffhanger!"</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Michael Torrance, post: 140338, member: 719"] [I]Bohemian Rhapsody.[/I] I do not recommend it, especially if you are a fan of Freddie Mercury of historical truth about real persons. What is more disturbing is that while they were showing [I]Live Aid[/I] in July 1985 all I kept thinking was "oh my God, that is the summer of the Moldavian cliffhanger!" [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top