Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Mel O&#039;Drama" data-source="post: 135499" data-attributes="member: 23"><p>Oh, it's an ongoing monthly thing and the films they show are quite random. I haven't been to many of them but do get notified. Some of them are the <em>Psycho Killer Lesbian Elves</em> type thing, or terrible hidden Schwarzenegger films. They're often based on current trends in film. For example, I recall they showed<em> Shark Attack 3</em> recently to coincide with the release of <em>The Meg</em>.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Mel O'Drama, post: 135499, member: 23"] Oh, it's an ongoing monthly thing and the films they show are quite random. I haven't been to many of them but do get notified. Some of them are the [I]Psycho Killer Lesbian Elves[/I] type thing, or terrible hidden Schwarzenegger films. They're often based on current trends in film. For example, I recall they showed[I] Shark Attack 3[/I] recently to coincide with the release of [I]The Meg[/I]. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top