Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas Writers Room
JR & Sue Ellen Fan-fiction
What If
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Sarah" data-source="post: 213396" data-attributes="member: 6"><p>I went through a period of serious withdrawal earlier while the forum was down. </p><p></p><p>Thank God for this update!! Truly marvellous and I’m so happy my Lobsters are staying together.</p><p></p><p>Love how you seem to be in my brain when it comes to Pam - it was her choice to leave. Everything always had to be on her terms.</p><p></p><p>She’d better not be behind Sue Ellen’s pain - or I will rearrange her face back to what it was!!!</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Sarah, post: 213396, member: 6"] I went through a period of serious withdrawal earlier while the forum was down. Thank God for this update!! Truly marvellous and I’m so happy my Lobsters are staying together. Love how you seem to be in my brain when it comes to Pam - it was her choice to leave. Everything always had to be on her terms. She’d better not be behind Sue Ellen’s pain - or I will rearrange her face back to what it was!!! [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas Writers Room
JR & Sue Ellen Fan-fiction
What If
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top