Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
US Soaps
Daytime Soaps
Watching General Hospital
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Emelee" data-source="post: 442599" data-attributes="member: 73"><p>So mean Drew is finally out of his frozen state. And with Martin back by his side. With Danny convincing Tracy to tolerate Drew for Scout's sake, I wonder if GH will make Drew any kinder on the Quartermaines. Maybe very slowly turning into one? </p><p></p><p>Jack and Nina finally hooking up. As well as Ava and new Ethan. Good. </p><p></p><p>New Scout, I wonder if they aged her only so they can have her and Rocco as a new couple in the near future? There were not many others there for him as he is related to Charlotte, Avery and Donna. </p><p></p><p>Too bad GH didn't recast Maxie because Georgie could also be thrown in the mix of young adults. </p><p></p><p>Then there is Jake too. </p><p></p><p>It was great to the the Quartermaines gathered for the news about Drew. I want more Quartermaine drama. </p><p></p><p>Serena Baldwin is arriving in town today. Considering Jacinda isn't a contract character, and she's being used against Michael in the custody fight, I wonder if GH is planning to pair Michael with Serena? Especially if they will both have an interest in Deception.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Emelee, post: 442599, member: 73"] So mean Drew is finally out of his frozen state. And with Martin back by his side. With Danny convincing Tracy to tolerate Drew for Scout's sake, I wonder if GH will make Drew any kinder on the Quartermaines. Maybe very slowly turning into one? Jack and Nina finally hooking up. As well as Ava and new Ethan. Good. New Scout, I wonder if they aged her only so they can have her and Rocco as a new couple in the near future? There were not many others there for him as he is related to Charlotte, Avery and Donna. Too bad GH didn't recast Maxie because Georgie could also be thrown in the mix of young adults. Then there is Jake too. It was great to the the Quartermaines gathered for the news about Drew. I want more Quartermaine drama. Serena Baldwin is arriving in town today. Considering Jacinda isn't a contract character, and she's being used against Michael in the custody fight, I wonder if GH is planning to pair Michael with Serena? Especially if they will both have an interest in Deception. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
US Soaps
Daytime Soaps
Watching General Hospital
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top