Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
US Soaps
Daytime Soaps
Watching General Hospital
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Jock Ewing Fan" data-source="post: 439557" data-attributes="member: 40536"><p>I am not sure if the writers have a definite goal. they seem to be setting multiple scenarios in motion.</p><p>Not seeing Dante/Liz scenes. Good. It just had no chemistry.</p><p>How times have changed. I never liked Ric before, but now he is a plus on the show</p><p>Alexis is the one who seems petty and mean, and Ric has plenty of reason to not like her</p><p>NLG is giving great performances though</p><p>I say that even though I find her politics to be repulsive, divisive and intolerant</p><p>Willow can't be revealed fast enough for me, Chase is a fool and I don't feel any empathy for Drew, still.</p><p>Jordan disfigured? The makeup isn't reflecting that - all I notice is some bandages and minor scars</p><p>Maybe whatever is under the bandage.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Jock Ewing Fan, post: 439557, member: 40536"] I am not sure if the writers have a definite goal. they seem to be setting multiple scenarios in motion. Not seeing Dante/Liz scenes. Good. It just had no chemistry. How times have changed. I never liked Ric before, but now he is a plus on the show Alexis is the one who seems petty and mean, and Ric has plenty of reason to not like her NLG is giving great performances though I say that even though I find her politics to be repulsive, divisive and intolerant Willow can't be revealed fast enough for me, Chase is a fool and I don't feel any empathy for Drew, still. Jordan disfigured? The makeup isn't reflecting that - all I notice is some bandages and minor scars Maybe whatever is under the bandage. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
US Soaps
Daytime Soaps
Watching General Hospital
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top