Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
US Soaps
Daytime Soaps
Watching General Hospital
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="xab" data-source="post: 436490" data-attributes="member: 925"><p>I came to GH for Elizabeth Taylor and the Spencer/Cassadine feud. I loved the 80/90 eras. The 80's had this energy, those dynamics, storylines didn't drag forever, or, at least, they were moving forward. And in 90's the show had this gothic vibes with Helena, Stavros etc. </p><p>Today plots are standing still forever. </p><p>And no more Quartermaines... No more Scorpios... No more Spencers... Vets passed away or retired... </p><p>I honestly don't give a crap about those Sidwells or Brennan or Chase or Cody or Trina etc.</p><p>One of the most interesting characters is on a backseat. Give scheming Ava a storyline and bring back Spencer. A decent recast, since Nicolas Chavez won't be back.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="xab, post: 436490, member: 925"] I came to GH for Elizabeth Taylor and the Spencer/Cassadine feud. I loved the 80/90 eras. The 80's had this energy, those dynamics, storylines didn't drag forever, or, at least, they were moving forward. And in 90's the show had this gothic vibes with Helena, Stavros etc. Today plots are standing still forever. And no more Quartermaines... No more Scorpios... No more Spencers... Vets passed away or retired... I honestly don't give a crap about those Sidwells or Brennan or Chase or Cody or Trina etc. One of the most interesting characters is on a backseat. Give scheming Ava a storyline and bring back Spencer. A decent recast, since Nicolas Chavez won't be back. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
US Soaps
Daytime Soaps
Watching General Hospital
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top