Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
US Soaps
Daytime Soaps
Watching General Hospital
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Daniel Avery" data-source="post: 435058" data-attributes="member: 27"><p>If Trina and Kai come forward at this point, they look like unreliable witnesses even if they have information that only those at the scene would know. If Drew remembers hearing the ringtone as he laid on the floor, it might lend credence to their story. And yes, double jeopardy rules will not allow her to be tried again for the same crime, but in the real world the police could easily try her for a related offense (like all the perjury, stealing the gun, failure to render aid, etc.). PC most definitely is not the real world, though. I hope the writers still have some Friday tricks up their sleeve, though.</p><p></p><p>I'm reasonably sure Michael saw her at the scene, perhaps even saw her shoot him. That would explain his cagey behavior the past few months and why he seemed okay with forming a weak alibi. If needed, he would manipulate the police (and eventually, a jury) into reasonable doubt to keep Willow from going to jail by making himself look like a potential suspect. Despite everything, I think he still loves her and doesn't really want her to go down for a crime that could be called "a public service". Even now Michael doesn't give off a vibe of being concerned for his image being dragged through the mud because under it all he knows he didn't do it and can (when needed) use what he saw against both Willow and Drew. The look he gave Willow after his testimony can now be looked back upon as him letting her know he knows what she did.</p><p></p><p>Aside: I know it's a function of scheduling the actors and such, but after weeks of Willow having no family/supporters in the court room it was weird to have Nina sitting there acting like she's been there the whole time. She <em>should have been</em>, but definitely wasn't. Also, Mama Bear Carly wasn't there to support/smother Michael when he was called to testify, though I can write that off as the show's continuing effort to have Michael "grow up" and not have Carly running his life the way she used to. But she could have been there giving Willow the stink-eye from the gallery---that would have been entertaining since she used to be so pro-Willow and tried to make herself into Willow's "substitute mother" just to slight Nina.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Daniel Avery, post: 435058, member: 27"] If Trina and Kai come forward at this point, they look like unreliable witnesses even if they have information that only those at the scene would know. If Drew remembers hearing the ringtone as he laid on the floor, it might lend credence to their story. And yes, double jeopardy rules will not allow her to be tried again for the same crime, but in the real world the police could easily try her for a related offense (like all the perjury, stealing the gun, failure to render aid, etc.). PC most definitely is not the real world, though. I hope the writers still have some Friday tricks up their sleeve, though. I'm reasonably sure Michael saw her at the scene, perhaps even saw her shoot him. That would explain his cagey behavior the past few months and why he seemed okay with forming a weak alibi. If needed, he would manipulate the police (and eventually, a jury) into reasonable doubt to keep Willow from going to jail by making himself look like a potential suspect. Despite everything, I think he still loves her and doesn't really want her to go down for a crime that could be called "a public service". Even now Michael doesn't give off[I] [/I]a vibe of being concerned for his image being dragged through the mud because under it all he knows he didn't do it and can (when needed) use what he saw against both Willow and Drew. The look he gave Willow after his testimony can now be looked back upon as him letting her know he knows what she did. Aside: I know it's a function of scheduling the actors and such, but after weeks of Willow having no family/supporters in the court room it was weird to have Nina sitting there acting like she's been there the whole time. She [I]should have been[/I], but definitely wasn't. Also, Mama Bear Carly wasn't there to support/smother Michael when he was called to testify, though I can write that off as the show's continuing effort to have Michael "grow up" and not have Carly running his life the way she used to. But she could have been there giving Willow the stink-eye from the gallery---that would have been entertaining since she used to be so pro-Willow and tried to make herself into Willow's "substitute mother" just to slight Nina. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
US Soaps
Daytime Soaps
Watching General Hospital
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top