Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
US Soaps
Daytime Soaps
Watching General Hospital
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Daniel Avery" data-source="post: 431250" data-attributes="member: 27"><p>I think that has been where Jason has been, perhaps Ned as well (I'd enjoy seeing them work together). While they likely came to the same conclusion that Tracy did, neither would...um, <em>use Tracy's approach </em>to expressing that opinion<em>. </em>In the will scenes Jason looked very thoughtful--as if he was taking it all in but not commenting until he had more information. Ned is the type who will give lip service, then sneak off to come up with a plan of action. Unfortunately they barely use Ned, so it might be up to Jason to "save the day". But I have faith one or both of them are currently solving the problem while Tracy is just blowing her stack every other day (enjoyable though it may be).</p><p></p><p>Ned should seek out Monica's attorney (who was an ELQ attorney prior to his retirement) and get him to verify the contents of the will. There should be more than one copy on file. Then Jason could find out who altered it and when.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Daniel Avery, post: 431250, member: 27"] I think that has been where Jason has been, perhaps Ned as well (I'd enjoy seeing them work together). While they likely came to the same conclusion that Tracy did, neither would...um, [I]use Tracy's approach [/I]to expressing that opinion[I]. [/I]In the will scenes Jason looked very thoughtful--as if he was taking it all in but not commenting until he had more information. Ned is the type who will give lip service, then sneak off to come up with a plan of action. Unfortunately they barely use Ned, so it might be up to Jason to "save the day". But I have faith one or both of them are currently solving the problem while Tracy is just blowing her stack every other day (enjoyable though it may be). Ned should seek out Monica's attorney (who was an ELQ attorney prior to his retirement) and get him to verify the contents of the will. There should be more than one copy on file. Then Jason could find out who altered it and when. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
US Soaps
Daytime Soaps
Watching General Hospital
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top