Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
US Soaps
Daytime Soaps
Watching General Hospital
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Emelee" data-source="post: 431125" data-attributes="member: 73"><p>I didn't find it weird. If my mom had treated a guest like that, I'd be mortified! I would likely make tons of excuses why she's not acting like herself, and end up being extra nice to the guest to compensate. </p><p></p><p>As you said, they don't know Ronnie. And because they don't know her and have yet to have any reason to think bad of her, they are nice and respectful.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Emelee, post: 431125, member: 73"] I didn't find it weird. If my mom had treated a guest like that, I'd be mortified! I would likely make tons of excuses why she's not acting like herself, and end up being extra nice to the guest to compensate. As you said, they don't know Ronnie. And because they don't know her and have yet to have any reason to think bad of her, they are nice and respectful. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
US Soaps
Daytime Soaps
Watching General Hospital
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top