Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
US Soaps
Daytime Soaps
Watching General Hospital
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Emelee" data-source="post: 431073" data-attributes="member: 73"><p>I am loving Ronnie. Finally someone who stands up to Tracy instead of playing dead around her.</p><p></p><p>Even if Ronnie turns out to be a fraud or a schemer, I think Tracy's behavior has been appalling. Right from the start, she was just nasty. You don't treat a well-mannered visitor like that. </p><p></p><p>And if someone changed Monica's will, then it's pure karma. Tracy changed Alan's will so she would get the Quartermaine estate. </p><p></p><p>And besides, can Ronnie's crimes really be worse than precious Jason's and AJ's? If she's a schemer, I'd say she fits right into that family.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Emelee, post: 431073, member: 73"] I am loving Ronnie. Finally someone who stands up to Tracy instead of playing dead around her. Even if Ronnie turns out to be a fraud or a schemer, I think Tracy's behavior has been appalling. Right from the start, she was just nasty. You don't treat a well-mannered visitor like that. And if someone changed Monica's will, then it's pure karma. Tracy changed Alan's will so she would get the Quartermaine estate. And besides, can Ronnie's crimes really be worse than precious Jason's and AJ's? If she's a schemer, I'd say she fits right into that family. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
US Soaps
Daytime Soaps
Watching General Hospital
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top