Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
US Soaps
Daytime Soaps
Watching General Hospital
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Jock Ewing Fan" data-source="post: 431009" data-attributes="member: 40536"><p>I can't fault Cameron Mathison and Kaitlin McMullen for the ridiculous writing, but this storyline needs to close.</p><p></p><p>I still think it should be revealed that Drew is Shiloh.</p><p></p><p>Will we ever see a tribute to Lesley? Robert?</p><p></p><p>Only Tracy can see that this "Ronnie" may not be who she says she is?</p><p></p><p>A wealthy family like the Q's would have had their reps on the case immediately.</p><p></p><p>JJ with the award? Please. Lucky was a shadow of himself, and not even likeable.</p><p></p><p>Never thought I would say this, but Liz is better off with Ric.</p><p></p><p>Rick Hearst has been top-notch in his return, and he has been great in a totally</p><p></p><p>ridiculous storyline</p><p></p><p>I still think Peter August is in the picture somehow, and that the "C"</p><p></p><p>may be Cassadine or Cyrus</p><p></p><p>Carlos Rota is a good actor, but he lacks the full dimension of Jeff Kober and Charles Shaughnessy,</p><p></p><p>both of whom portrayed characters that are much more formidable</p><p></p><p>Interesting that in "softening" Sidwell, he has had less screen time.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Jock Ewing Fan, post: 431009, member: 40536"] I can't fault Cameron Mathison and Kaitlin McMullen for the ridiculous writing, but this storyline needs to close. I still think it should be revealed that Drew is Shiloh. Will we ever see a tribute to Lesley? Robert? Only Tracy can see that this "Ronnie" may not be who she says she is? A wealthy family like the Q's would have had their reps on the case immediately. JJ with the award? Please. Lucky was a shadow of himself, and not even likeable. Never thought I would say this, but Liz is better off with Ric. Rick Hearst has been top-notch in his return, and he has been great in a totally ridiculous storyline I still think Peter August is in the picture somehow, and that the "C" may be Cassadine or Cyrus Carlos Rota is a good actor, but he lacks the full dimension of Jeff Kober and Charles Shaughnessy, both of whom portrayed characters that are much more formidable Interesting that in "softening" Sidwell, he has had less screen time. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
US Soaps
Daytime Soaps
Watching General Hospital
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top