Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
US Soaps
Daytime Soaps
Watching General Hospital
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Emelee" data-source="post: 430820" data-attributes="member: 73"><p>I still believe this story with Ronnie will be about giving Tracy closure. I think that the other Qs will be too messy for Ronnie while Tracy is the only one to give it to her straight. No funny business. And I think Ronnie will prefer honesty rather than lies and sucking up. As rude and vile Tracy is to Ronnie, I think Ronnie will sign over the house to Tracy. Simply because the other Qs will be worse in their approach to get the house from Ronnie.</p><p></p><p>IMO, that would be a good outcome for both Tracy and Ronnie.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Emelee, post: 430820, member: 73"] I still believe this story with Ronnie will be about giving Tracy closure. I think that the other Qs will be too messy for Ronnie while Tracy is the only one to give it to her straight. No funny business. And I think Ronnie will prefer honesty rather than lies and sucking up. As rude and vile Tracy is to Ronnie, I think Ronnie will sign over the house to Tracy. Simply because the other Qs will be worse in their approach to get the house from Ronnie. IMO, that would be a good outcome for both Tracy and Ronnie. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
US Soaps
Daytime Soaps
Watching General Hospital
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top