Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
US Soaps
Daytime Soaps
Watching General Hospital
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Daniel Avery" data-source="post: 430371" data-attributes="member: 27"><p>Right before Monica died, Jason was talking to someone (I want to say Tracy, but maybe someone else) about a conversation he had with her (obviously offscreen). He said she had told him "a story he'd never heard before," but before he could elaborate someone interrupted. it wasn't brought up again, but I believe maybe Monica had told Jason something about her younger sister. The way Jason seemed so "focused" on Ronnie's story about her younger years hinted that maybe this was the stuff Monica had told Jason...only Ronnie's version was different. Or maybe it was word-for-word <em>the same</em> (as in "rehearsed"). Whatever the case, Jason is holding back some information in his usual way.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Daniel Avery, post: 430371, member: 27"] Right before Monica died, Jason was talking to someone (I want to say Tracy, but maybe someone else) about a conversation he had with her (obviously offscreen). He said she had told him "a story he'd never heard before," but before he could elaborate someone interrupted. it wasn't brought up again, but I believe maybe Monica had told Jason something about her younger sister. The way Jason seemed so "focused" on Ronnie's story about her younger years hinted that maybe this was the stuff Monica had told Jason...only Ronnie's version was different. Or maybe it was word-for-word [I]the same[/I] (as in "rehearsed"). Whatever the case, Jason is holding back some information in his usual way. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
US Soaps
Daytime Soaps
Watching General Hospital
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top