Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
US Soaps
Daytime Soaps
Watching General Hospital
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Monzo" data-source="post: 429417" data-attributes="member: 19949"><p>I'm currently weeks behind on all the soaps I watch. I recently saw Drew being shot on GH. My prime suspect is, as already guessed, Marco. I'm assuming the perpetrator is someone no one would miss. Besides, Adrian Anchondo is in generel too good at playing a truly bad guy for GH to miss this opportunity. Since Brad is apparently returning soon, I expect him to first warn Lucas about Marco and then save him.</p><p></p><p>I already knew Rory Gibson from Y&R, and I find his acting on GH significantly different than on Y&R, which I wouldn't have expected after his average - or even weak performance on Y&R . It seems to me as if it is important to GH that nuMichael speaks in a particularly dark manner and I think the reason for this is that they are planning for Michael to take over Sonny's empire at some point, because the way Maurice Benard is, you never know what he might up to, and in the event that GH has to do without Sonny, they would have a suitable replacement as mafia boss in Rory Gibson's Michael.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Monzo, post: 429417, member: 19949"] I'm currently weeks behind on all the soaps I watch. I recently saw Drew being shot on GH. My prime suspect is, as already guessed, Marco. I'm assuming the perpetrator is someone no one would miss. Besides, Adrian Anchondo is in generel too good at playing a truly bad guy for GH to miss this opportunity. Since Brad is apparently returning soon, I expect him to first warn Lucas about Marco and then save him. I already knew Rory Gibson from Y&R, and I find his acting on GH significantly different than on Y&R, which I wouldn't have expected after his average - or even weak performance on Y&R . It seems to me as if it is important to GH that nuMichael speaks in a particularly dark manner and I think the reason for this is that they are planning for Michael to take over Sonny's empire at some point, because the way Maurice Benard is, you never know what he might up to, and in the event that GH has to do without Sonny, they would have a suitable replacement as mafia boss in Rory Gibson's Michael. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
US Soaps
Daytime Soaps
Watching General Hospital
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top