Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Top Ten Channel of Supersoaps
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Toni" data-source="post: 355791" data-attributes="member: 82"><p>Thanks a lot for reminding me the Melissa scene, I had forgotten that happened by the staircase. About the banisters and balconies, I´ll have to leave them out because there are enough staircase scenes from the 5 soaps to make 3 videos!! Anyway, I think I used that FR cliffhanger several times already and I try to be original (except when it´s about Season Finales, then it´s impossible!).</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Toni, post: 355791, member: 82"] Thanks a lot for reminding me the Melissa scene, I had forgotten that happened by the staircase. About the banisters and balconies, I´ll have to leave them out because there are enough staircase scenes from the 5 soaps to make 3 videos!! Anyway, I think I used that FR cliffhanger several times already and I try to be original (except when it´s about Season Finales, then it´s impossible!). [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Top Ten Channel of Supersoaps
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top