Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Top Ten Channel of Supersoaps
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Toni" data-source="post: 355756" data-attributes="member: 82"><p>Here is Part 3 of my Best Episode Trilogy of videos. Now it´s time to be scared... I mean, to watch the Season Finales! I didn´t follow the ratings (there is another video for that, scroll up to find it) but my own personal tastes. </p><p>I´ve allowed myself to do a little "improving" of the latter season´s clips (which isn´t too noticeable to be honest), and I also "lit up" the iconic shot of JR being shot (pun intended...). I don´t know about your dvds, but "A house divided" looks ominously dark in my dvd. Just like [USER=152]@Snarky Oracle[/USER] I do love darker "Dallas" and clearing up some frames here doesn´t do too much service IMHO.</p><p>You will also see here longer recaps of the cliffhanger episodes as well as the cliffhangers themselves. Score-wise, I have added here and there some character themes that the show should have stuck with (music fans will recognize them). </p><p style="text-align: center"></p> <p style="text-align: center">[MEDIA=youtube]LS5QnAm_N3Q[/MEDIA]</p> <p style="text-align: center"></p> <p style="text-align: center">Next, on Supersoaps Channel: </p> <p style="text-align: center">"The Staircase Moments in the Supersoaps"</p> <p style="text-align: center"></p> <p style="text-align: center">[ATTACH=full]44095[/ATTACH]</p> <p style="text-align: center"></p> <p style="text-align: center">... And not only this one!!</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Toni, post: 355756, member: 82"] Here is Part 3 of my Best Episode Trilogy of videos. Now it´s time to be scared... I mean, to watch the Season Finales! I didn´t follow the ratings (there is another video for that, scroll up to find it) but my own personal tastes. I´ve allowed myself to do a little "improving" of the latter season´s clips (which isn´t too noticeable to be honest), and I also "lit up" the iconic shot of JR being shot (pun intended...). I don´t know about your dvds, but "A house divided" looks ominously dark in my dvd. Just like [USER=152]@Snarky Oracle[/USER] I do love darker "Dallas" and clearing up some frames here doesn´t do too much service IMHO. You will also see here longer recaps of the cliffhanger episodes as well as the cliffhangers themselves. Score-wise, I have added here and there some character themes that the show should have stuck with (music fans will recognize them). [CENTER] [MEDIA=youtube]LS5QnAm_N3Q[/MEDIA] Next, on Supersoaps Channel: "The Staircase Moments in the Supersoaps" [ATTACH type="full"]44095[/ATTACH] ... And not only this one!![/CENTER] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Top Ten Channel of Supersoaps
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top