Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Global Telly Talk
Classic US TV
Three's Company
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Soaplover" data-source="post: 438631" data-attributes="member: 336"><p>I was too young to see TAC.. but I watch it on Tubi (a US streaming site).. and it's a charming show.. but it's limiting in terms of doors. You only have four main cast members (Jack, Vicky, Vicky's dad, and EZ) so the avenues to explore comedy are more limited vs in Three's Company where the three girls, Ropers/Furley, Larry, and Jack could provide plenty of avenues to explore.</p><p></p><p>I believe because the UK version had a spin off with the UK's version of Jack ( think it was called Robin's Nest), people at the network thought the USA should have one. I would have done it at least one to two seasons earlier before TC had started to grow stale.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Soaplover, post: 438631, member: 336"] I was too young to see TAC.. but I watch it on Tubi (a US streaming site).. and it's a charming show.. but it's limiting in terms of doors. You only have four main cast members (Jack, Vicky, Vicky's dad, and EZ) so the avenues to explore comedy are more limited vs in Three's Company where the three girls, Ropers/Furley, Larry, and Jack could provide plenty of avenues to explore. I believe because the UK version had a spin off with the UK's version of Jack ( think it was called Robin's Nest), people at the network thought the USA should have one. I would have done it at least one to two seasons earlier before TC had started to grow stale. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Global Telly Talk
Classic US TV
Three's Company
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top