Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Global Telly Talk
Classic US TV
Three's Company
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="ClassyCo" data-source="post: 438608" data-attributes="member: 7"><p>For me, I have the strongest fondness for the early Season 4 episodes that feature Lana and introduce Mr. Furley into the ensemble. I personally think that Mr. Furley worked better as part of the group, while the Ropers, who were quite funny, served best as a B-plot that wasn't always brought into the main story of the episode. But, that's just my opinion. </p><p></p><p>My fondness for those early Season 4 episodes comes from my discovering the show on TV Land many years ago and those being the first episodes I saw. If memory serves, one of the very first episodes I watched was "A-Camping We Will Go", and it remains my favorite. It's a hilarious episode and practically sums up what it takes to have a top-tier THREE'S COMPANY episode.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="ClassyCo, post: 438608, member: 7"] For me, I have the strongest fondness for the early Season 4 episodes that feature Lana and introduce Mr. Furley into the ensemble. I personally think that Mr. Furley worked better as part of the group, while the Ropers, who were quite funny, served best as a B-plot that wasn't always brought into the main story of the episode. But, that's just my opinion. My fondness for those early Season 4 episodes comes from my discovering the show on TV Land many years ago and those being the first episodes I saw. If memory serves, one of the very first episodes I watched was "A-Camping We Will Go", and it remains my favorite. It's a hilarious episode and practically sums up what it takes to have a top-tier THREE'S COMPANY episode. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Global Telly Talk
Classic US TV
Three's Company
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top