Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Global Telly Talk
Classic US TV
Three's Company
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="TJames03" data-source="post: 105090" data-attributes="member: 143"><p>It was amazing that the show managed to keep such high ratings with the same formula every single episode. I recall that when the show went in to syndicated reruns, they always cut out the final "tag" with Somers in it so she couldn't get residuals!</p><p></p><p>SS still seemed "dismissive" here, IMHO.....</p><p></p><p>[MEDIA=youtube]ks2NtZrSW8E[/MEDIA]</p><p></p><p>What I find ridiculous is that, when the show began, it was the late 1970's and everyone was f#cking everyone. Even Mrs. Roper wanted every one of her orifices <strong><em>pounded</em></strong> on a 24/7 basis, yet Janet and Chrissy's hymens remained magically intact. Please.......</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="TJames03, post: 105090, member: 143"] It was amazing that the show managed to keep such high ratings with the same formula every single episode. I recall that when the show went in to syndicated reruns, they always cut out the final "tag" with Somers in it so she couldn't get residuals! SS still seemed "dismissive" here, IMHO..... [MEDIA=youtube]ks2NtZrSW8E[/MEDIA] What I find ridiculous is that, when the show began, it was the late 1970's and everyone was f#cking everyone. Even Mrs. Roper wanted every one of her orifices [B][I]pounded[/I][/B] on a 24/7 basis, yet Janet and Chrissy's hymens remained magically intact. Please....... [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Global Telly Talk
Classic US TV
Three's Company
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top