Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Telly Talk Community
The Lounge
There's no such thing as horoscopes
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Frank Underwood" data-source="post: 424823" data-attributes="member: 35"><p>JD Vance was born a year after me, and his younger self reminds me of how I looked in my late teens and early 20's:</p><p></p><p>[ATTACH=full]56552[/ATTACH]</p><p></p><p>We also have an interest in politics, but I'm far too introverted to run for office. I could also never be as "flexible" as one needs to be in the political realm.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Frank Underwood, post: 424823, member: 35"] JD Vance was born a year after me, and his younger self reminds me of how I looked in my late teens and early 20's: [ATTACH type="full"]56552[/ATTACH] We also have an interest in politics, but I'm far too introverted to run for office. I could also never be as "flexible" as one needs to be in the political realm. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Community
The Lounge
There's no such thing as horoscopes
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top