Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
The Jaws Thread
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Mel O&#039;Drama" data-source="post: 337944" data-attributes="member: 23"><p>Great stuff. Have you seen it in cinemas before (the 2D version, that is)? </p><p></p><p>I finally got to see <em>Jaws</em> in the cinema during a re-release perhaps ten or fifteen years ago. It was an afternoon screening and had been showing a little while, so the cinema was almost-empty, which I loved.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Mel O'Drama, post: 337944, member: 23"] Great stuff. Have you seen it in cinemas before (the 2D version, that is)? I finally got to see [I]Jaws[/I] in the cinema during a re-release perhaps ten or fifteen years ago. It was an afternoon screening and had been showing a little while, so the cinema was almost-empty, which I loved. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
The Jaws Thread
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top