Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
The Jaws Thread
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="JR-Rules" data-source="post: 301330" data-attributes="member: 60"><p>[USER=23]@Mel O'Drama[/USER] I agree with most of the things you say! That's really interesting to talk with another hard core fan!!</p><p></p><p>Another thing I was thinking when I saw JAWS the first few times:</p><p>We can cut the film in 2 parts. 1st one near the beaches, 2nd one in deep ocean.</p><p>Why would the shark only follow or stand by near the "Orca" instead of returning time to time where his meal is: near the beaches???</p><p>I don't buy the "it's personal" as we can see in the ugly JAWS 4 but we all know it's never the case...</p><p>But I know it was great for the film, for the Quint character, to see the hunt etc...</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="JR-Rules, post: 301330, member: 60"] [USER=23]@Mel O'Drama[/USER] I agree with most of the things you say! That's really interesting to talk with another hard core fan!! Another thing I was thinking when I saw JAWS the first few times: We can cut the film in 2 parts. 1st one near the beaches, 2nd one in deep ocean. Why would the shark only follow or stand by near the "Orca" instead of returning time to time where his meal is: near the beaches??? I don't buy the "it's personal" as we can see in the ugly JAWS 4 but we all know it's never the case... But I know it was great for the film, for the Quint character, to see the hunt etc... [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
The Jaws Thread
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top