Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
The Jaws Thread
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Mel O&#039;Drama" data-source="post: 256912" data-attributes="member: 23"><p>Same here. I'll usually aim for the last week of June or the beginning of July for the first one (in the film, Chrissie was killed on the evening of 1st July and I suppose it goes through to the 7th or 8th). </p><p></p><p>Then I'll do the sequels shortly after if I watch them at all. These days I do <em>Jaws</em> every year, and the sequels once every three or four years) </p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>Ha ha. </p><p></p><p>And don't forget that technically<em> Jaws The Revenge </em>is a Christmas film. I have watched it at Christmas, but it just feels weird with all that lovely sunny scenery.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Mel O'Drama, post: 256912, member: 23"] Same here. I'll usually aim for the last week of June or the beginning of July for the first one (in the film, Chrissie was killed on the evening of 1st July and I suppose it goes through to the 7th or 8th). Then I'll do the sequels shortly after if I watch them at all. These days I do [I]Jaws[/I] every year, and the sequels once every three or four years) Ha ha. And don't forget that technically[I] Jaws The Revenge [/I]is a Christmas film. I have watched it at Christmas, but it just feels weird with all that lovely sunny scenery. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
The Jaws Thread
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top