Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
The Jaws Thread
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Mel O&#039;Drama" data-source="post: 256323" data-attributes="member: 23"><p>Oh yes! For many years, the version of <em>Jaws 3</em> I watched was recorded from ITV, and I can still remember where the adverts were placed. </p><p></p><p>Likewise, there's a moment in <em>Jaws</em> that always makes me think of the commercial break that was placed there in an ITV screening in the early Eighties. </p><p></p><p>I still remember being ridiculously excited when Jaws was shown on BBC1 for the first time in December 1987 (I'm fairly sure it was the 20th), because it was the first time a <em>Jaws</em> film aired on TV without adverts. </p><p></p><p>Those TV memories are so special. They're the way I was introduced to the series when <em>Jaws</em> aired in October 1981 (which had the highest viewing figures of <u><em>anything</em></u> on UK TV in 1981).</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Mel O'Drama, post: 256323, member: 23"] Oh yes! For many years, the version of [I]Jaws 3[/I] I watched was recorded from ITV, and I can still remember where the adverts were placed. Likewise, there's a moment in [I]Jaws[/I] that always makes me think of the commercial break that was placed there in an ITV screening in the early Eighties. I still remember being ridiculously excited when Jaws was shown on BBC1 for the first time in December 1987 (I'm fairly sure it was the 20th), because it was the first time a [I]Jaws[/I] film aired on TV without adverts. Those TV memories are so special. They're the way I was introduced to the series when [I]Jaws[/I] aired in October 1981 (which had the highest viewing figures of [U][I]anything[/I][/U] on UK TV in 1981). [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
The Jaws Thread
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top