Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
The Jaws Thread
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Mel O&#039;Drama" data-source="post: 162663" data-attributes="member: 23"><p>Yeah. It's a fairly unusual way for her to describe it but it does fit, and I like Roy's definition of that being as simple and direct as possible.</p><p></p><p>The more I watch his performances the more impressed I am. It's very much akin to, say, Ted Shackelford on <em>Knots</em> where the subtleties, layers and naturalism mean that he's as captivating watching a scene for the twelfth time as the first. And usually the twelfth one impresses me more. One can only take something for granted for so long.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Mel O'Drama, post: 162663, member: 23"] Yeah. It's a fairly unusual way for her to describe it but it does fit, and I like Roy's definition of that being as simple and direct as possible. The more I watch his performances the more impressed I am. It's very much akin to, say, Ted Shackelford on [I]Knots[/I] where the subtleties, layers and naturalism mean that he's as captivating watching a scene for the twelfth time as the first. And usually the twelfth one impresses me more. One can only take something for granted for so long. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
The Jaws Thread
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top