Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
The Jaws Thread
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Willie Oleson" data-source="post: 124389" data-attributes="member: 8"><p>"Casting" novel characters is such an interesting process!</p><p>Just <em>hate</em> it when the author mentions something like "she shook her blonde hair" on page 300, eventhough (without further description) I simply assumed that the character was supposed to be a brunette. I don't want to recast someone on page 300!</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Willie Oleson, post: 124389, member: 8"] "Casting" novel characters is such an interesting process! Just [I]hate[/I] it when the author mentions something like "she shook her blonde hair" on page 300, eventhough (without further description) I simply assumed that the character was supposed to be a brunette. I don't want to recast someone on page 300! [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
The Jaws Thread
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top