Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Global Telly Talk
Classic UK TV
The Great British Sitcom
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Spells &amp; Karma" data-source="post: 99429" data-attributes="member: 23"><p>I'm over halfway through Series Three of <em>As Time Goes By</em> now. It's just charming and very moreish. I'm fully invested in the characters and thoroughly enjoy that there's a definite arc to the series. It's so rewarding that each change or move forward resonates and comes with consequences, good and bad. </p><p></p><p>Bob Larbey's writing feels very natural and relatable. My God - Geoffrey Palmer is a splendid actor. I can't take my eyes off him. He's just lovely. Each little look and his hangdog, deadpan business enrich the show no end and work the humour incredibly well. The chemistry between he and Dench is great. </p><p></p><p>I can't overstate how much I'm enjoying this. </p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>That's a whole lot of Dick. </p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>Luckily I watched this before it got taken down. It's sold me on Brass. Next time Network have their 40% off thingy this is likely to be one of my treats.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Spells & Karma, post: 99429, member: 23"] I'm over halfway through Series Three of [I]As Time Goes By[/I] now. It's just charming and very moreish. I'm fully invested in the characters and thoroughly enjoy that there's a definite arc to the series. It's so rewarding that each change or move forward resonates and comes with consequences, good and bad. Bob Larbey's writing feels very natural and relatable. My God - Geoffrey Palmer is a splendid actor. I can't take my eyes off him. He's just lovely. Each little look and his hangdog, deadpan business enrich the show no end and work the humour incredibly well. The chemistry between he and Dench is great. I can't overstate how much I'm enjoying this. That's a whole lot of Dick. Luckily I watched this before it got taken down. It's sold me on Brass. Next time Network have their 40% off thingy this is likely to be one of my treats. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Global Telly Talk
Classic UK TV
The Great British Sitcom
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top