Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Global Telly Talk
Classic UK TV
The Great British Sitcom
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Spells &amp; Karma" data-source="post: 379467" data-attributes="member: 23"><p>My Saturday afternoon memories are so vague they might well be distorted or just plain wrong. </p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>It's much the same for me. I couldn't tell you any situation that occurred in any of the episodes. </p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>Yes - this is it exactly. Your description made me think that it had been made perhaps half a decade or so later it would be a perfect fit for someone like Robin Asquith.</p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>This is good to know. </p><p></p><p>My relationship with the films is the same as the series. I have memories of catching glimpses of them when they were on, but not paying attention. I think they were often on at strange times, like late at night, and frequently at times like Christmas when I was too preoccupied with other things to pay much attention to what was on telly. </p><p></p><p>I think I've mentioned before that my only specific recollection of any of the films is from one of the sequels where they visit a wildlife park and a big cat (a lion?) ends up wandering on one of the buses. </p><p></p><p>I'm very much looking forward to watching the films, and the prospect of seeing them in HD makes it feel even more attractive.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Spells & Karma, post: 379467, member: 23"] My Saturday afternoon memories are so vague they might well be distorted or just plain wrong. It's much the same for me. I couldn't tell you any situation that occurred in any of the episodes. Yes - this is it exactly. Your description made me think that it had been made perhaps half a decade or so later it would be a perfect fit for someone like Robin Asquith. This is good to know. My relationship with the films is the same as the series. I have memories of catching glimpses of them when they were on, but not paying attention. I think they were often on at strange times, like late at night, and frequently at times like Christmas when I was too preoccupied with other things to pay much attention to what was on telly. I think I've mentioned before that my only specific recollection of any of the films is from one of the sequels where they visit a wildlife park and a big cat (a lion?) ends up wandering on one of the buses. I'm very much looking forward to watching the films, and the prospect of seeing them in HD makes it feel even more attractive. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Global Telly Talk
Classic UK TV
The Great British Sitcom
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top