Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Global Telly Talk
Classic UK TV
The Great British Sitcom
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Spells &amp; Karma" data-source="post: 224273" data-attributes="member: 23"><p>I rounded things off this evening with the 16 minute Sport Relief Special from 2016. Quite enjoyable, even though - not being a sporty person - I had very little idea who most of the special guests were. I did know Paul McCartney, David Walliams, Andy Murray and Boris Johnson (who makes a marginally better actor than he does PM). And I worked out who the cyclist was because they said his name about twenty times (and I've forgotten it already). </p><p></p><p>But I thought the tone was good overall in showing how Frank Spencer has grown into the twenty first century.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Spells & Karma, post: 224273, member: 23"] I rounded things off this evening with the 16 minute Sport Relief Special from 2016. Quite enjoyable, even though - not being a sporty person - I had very little idea who most of the special guests were. I did know Paul McCartney, David Walliams, Andy Murray and Boris Johnson (who makes a marginally better actor than he does PM). And I worked out who the cyclist was because they said his name about twenty times (and I've forgotten it already). But I thought the tone was good overall in showing how Frank Spencer has grown into the twenty first century. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Global Telly Talk
Classic UK TV
The Great British Sitcom
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top