Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Global Telly Talk
Classic UK TV
The Great British Sitcom
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Spells &amp; Karma" data-source="post: 215660" data-attributes="member: 23"><p>It really is. If you like <em>Soap</em> (and I know you do), then it's probably got something you'll enjoy. Though I'd be interested to know if you could make out the Lancashire dialect in <em>Brass</em>.</p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>The article above compares it with <em>Dallas, </em>which may interest you: </p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>Oh, that's interesting. It's always interesting to get a perspective kind of from the horse's mouth. Though you never know if someone (either Timothy or the person who worked at the Beeb) was having a bad day or wires got crossed or something.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Spells & Karma, post: 215660, member: 23"] It really is. If you like [I]Soap[/I] (and I know you do), then it's probably got something you'll enjoy. Though I'd be interested to know if you could make out the Lancashire dialect in [I]Brass[/I]. The article above compares it with [I]Dallas, [/I]which may interest you: Oh, that's interesting. It's always interesting to get a perspective kind of from the horse's mouth. Though you never know if someone (either Timothy or the person who worked at the Beeb) was having a bad day or wires got crossed or something. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Global Telly Talk
Classic UK TV
The Great British Sitcom
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top