Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Global Telly Talk
Classic UK TV
The Great British Sitcom
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Spells &amp; Karma" data-source="post: 159075" data-attributes="member: 23"><p>How lovely of you to think of me, James. And yes, I found it very interesting. </p><p></p><p>I'm familiar with Bob's name from <a href="http://summerwinos.co.uk/" target="_blank">the Summer Winos site</a> which I stumbled upon during my <em>LOTSW</em> watch. It's good to see he's as geeky about some other great TV shows as he is about <em>Summer Wine.</em> I haven't listened to the whole thing yet but I'll be doing just that over the next couple of days.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Spells & Karma, post: 159075, member: 23"] How lovely of you to think of me, James. And yes, I found it very interesting. I'm familiar with Bob's name from [url=http://summerwinos.co.uk/]the Summer Winos site[/url] which I stumbled upon during my [I]LOTSW[/I] watch. It's good to see he's as geeky about some other great TV shows as he is about [I]Summer Wine.[/I] I haven't listened to the whole thing yet but I'll be doing just that over the next couple of days. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Global Telly Talk
Classic UK TV
The Great British Sitcom
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top