Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
US Soaps
Falcon Crest
Susan Sullivan on the tale of two men. To Chase or not to Chase. With or without Richard.
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Jock Og" data-source="post: 444447" data-attributes="member: 17"><p>Susan talks to Gary Collins in 1987, about how she pitched the idea of Maggie and Richard becoming an item. The so called 'behind the scenes' debacle between her and Bob Foxworth (Chase), as reported in the tabloid press was rubbished. The Women's Movement is also mentioned.</p><p></p><p></p><p>[MEDIA=youtube]M9r_s9Vz25w[/MEDIA]</p><p></p><p></p><p><strong>Angela visits Maggie and Richard, after the drama at the end of season 6. Chase is presumed drowned; (a scene from season 7, 1987 - '88):</strong></p><p><strong></strong></p><p><strong>Angela: "What a terrible tragedy, for all of us."</strong></p><p><strong></strong></p><p><strong>Maggie: "I don't think this is a tragedy for you Angela. I think it's a triumph!"</strong></p><p><strong></strong></p><p><strong>Angela: "Now, I understand your upset but ......"</strong></p><p><strong></strong></p><p><strong>Maggie: "Of course I'm upset. What do you think this is? A party."</strong></p><p><strong></strong></p><p><strong>Angela: "I think you should be sedated. Have you talked to the doctor?" she asks Richard.</strong></p><p><strong></strong></p><p><strong>Richard: "You better shut up and get out of here, before I put you in intensive care!"</strong></p><p><strong></strong></p><p><strong>Angela: "Chase and I didn't see eye to eye Maggie but believe me I didn't want him dead."</strong></p><p><strong></strong></p><p><strong>Maggie: "After everything that as happened you come in here and expect me to embrace you? Look at you! Look at you! The matriarch all dressed in black, paying condolence calls, laughing all the way to the ......</strong></p><p><strong></strong></p><p><strong>You turned your back on Chase, a long time ago. Don't you think I'm ever going to forget that."</strong></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Jock Og, post: 444447, member: 17"] Susan talks to Gary Collins in 1987, about how she pitched the idea of Maggie and Richard becoming an item. The so called 'behind the scenes' debacle between her and Bob Foxworth (Chase), as reported in the tabloid press was rubbished. The Women's Movement is also mentioned. [MEDIA=youtube]M9r_s9Vz25w[/MEDIA] [B]Angela visits Maggie and Richard, after the drama at the end of season 6. Chase is presumed drowned; (a scene from season 7, 1987 - '88): Angela: "What a terrible tragedy, for all of us." Maggie: "I don't think this is a tragedy for you Angela. I think it's a triumph!" Angela: "Now, I understand your upset but ......" Maggie: "Of course I'm upset. What do you think this is? A party." Angela: "I think you should be sedated. Have you talked to the doctor?" she asks Richard. Richard: "You better shut up and get out of here, before I put you in intensive care!" Angela: "Chase and I didn't see eye to eye Maggie but believe me I didn't want him dead." Maggie: "After everything that as happened you come in here and expect me to embrace you? Look at you! Look at you! The matriarch all dressed in black, paying condolence calls, laughing all the way to the ...... You turned your back on Chase, a long time ago. Don't you think I'm ever going to forget that."[/B] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
US Soaps
Falcon Crest
Susan Sullivan on the tale of two men. To Chase or not to Chase. With or without Richard.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top