Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
US Soaps
Daytime Soaps
Santa Barbara
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Carrie Fairchild" data-source="post: 361549" data-attributes="member: 673"><p>Sorry for the confusion, I was actually talking about <em>A Country Practice</em> being edited down because of content (it being originally aired in primetime in Australia vs daytime in Ireland and the UK). Although I wouldn’t be surprised if there were elements of <em>Santa Barbara</em> cut out for similar reasons, particularly on ITV. When <em>Home and Away</em> only hinted that Isla Fisher’s character Shannon was in a relationship with a woman, ITV cut scenes from that storyline. The result of this being Shannon appearing to have a rather sudden exit to Paris because a lot of the build up to her departure wasn’t shown on the ITV screenings.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Carrie Fairchild, post: 361549, member: 673"] Sorry for the confusion, I was actually talking about [I]A Country Practice[/I] being edited down because of content (it being originally aired in primetime in Australia vs daytime in Ireland and the UK). Although I wouldn’t be surprised if there were elements of [I]Santa Barbara[/I] cut out for similar reasons, particularly on ITV. When [I]Home and Away[/I] only hinted that Isla Fisher’s character Shannon was in a relationship with a woman, ITV cut scenes from that storyline. The result of this being Shannon appearing to have a rather sudden exit to Paris because a lot of the build up to her departure wasn’t shown on the ITV screenings. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
US Soaps
Daytime Soaps
Santa Barbara
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top