Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
US Soaps
Daytime Soaps
Santa Barbara
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Jason73" data-source="post: 238905" data-attributes="member: 3"><p>Gosh the romance is so well written. Cruz and Eden are given so many fun, playful scenes. I love their arguments that usually end up with them in bed together. So much time is spent just developing their relationship instead of plot point after plot point. </p><p></p><p>And Mary and Mason . . . living under the same roof, realizing they have feelings for each other, they almost had a date but Mary got cold feet and canceled. Occasionally they will push past their awkwardness and Mary will push past Mason's defenses and get him to open up about why he is so damaged. Harley Kozak was so melodramatic when she first started on the show. It's amazing how quickly she's adjusted and become one of the best actresses on the show. Lane Davies is so sexy.</p><p></p><p>And the love themes. This isn't Cruz and Eden's main love theme but a secondary one. I hadn't heard it in years but it's been stuck in my head all day.</p><p></p><p>[MEDIA=youtube]-TL8gQD3-ug[/MEDIA]</p><p></p><p>And yet the writers can't make Kelly and Nick compelling or Ted and Laken. I put that down to the actors playing Nick and Laken.</p><p></p><p>Cruz and Julia's friendship is starting to develop. I remember that as something that stays strong throughout their time on the show.</p><p></p><p>Every once in a while Dame Judith Anderson's Minx will show up for an episode and interact with Brick, who still doesn't know that he is the real Channing Capwell (Lockridge).</p><p></p><p>The sets are so distinctive--the Spanish style Capwell mansion, Cruz's houseboat, the Orient Express restaurant that looks like the inside of a train's dining car.</p><p></p><p>Enter Kirk Cranston . . . Cruz and Eden don't know what's about to hit them.</p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>I have been embracing it all day today! I've done 9 episodes so far and will do at least two more before I go to bed. I can't stop watching. It's just so good.</p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>That was Sophia disguised as Dominic coming back to avenge her son's murder--only it turned out Sophia actually was the one who killed her son and didn't remember--only it turned out he wasn't actually her son because the child's paternal grandmother Minx switched babies at birth--only that plot point pretty much gets forgotten in the later years. </p><p></p><p>The secret passageway connects the feuding Lockridge and Capwell estates and factors in quite a bit in the first couple of years.</p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>Was she on contract there? How long was she on?</p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>I had no idea!</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Jason73, post: 238905, member: 3"] Gosh the romance is so well written. Cruz and Eden are given so many fun, playful scenes. I love their arguments that usually end up with them in bed together. So much time is spent just developing their relationship instead of plot point after plot point. And Mary and Mason . . . living under the same roof, realizing they have feelings for each other, they almost had a date but Mary got cold feet and canceled. Occasionally they will push past their awkwardness and Mary will push past Mason's defenses and get him to open up about why he is so damaged. Harley Kozak was so melodramatic when she first started on the show. It's amazing how quickly she's adjusted and become one of the best actresses on the show. Lane Davies is so sexy. And the love themes. This isn't Cruz and Eden's main love theme but a secondary one. I hadn't heard it in years but it's been stuck in my head all day. [MEDIA=youtube]-TL8gQD3-ug[/MEDIA] And yet the writers can't make Kelly and Nick compelling or Ted and Laken. I put that down to the actors playing Nick and Laken. Cruz and Julia's friendship is starting to develop. I remember that as something that stays strong throughout their time on the show. Every once in a while Dame Judith Anderson's Minx will show up for an episode and interact with Brick, who still doesn't know that he is the real Channing Capwell (Lockridge). The sets are so distinctive--the Spanish style Capwell mansion, Cruz's houseboat, the Orient Express restaurant that looks like the inside of a train's dining car. Enter Kirk Cranston . . . Cruz and Eden don't know what's about to hit them. I have been embracing it all day today! I've done 9 episodes so far and will do at least two more before I go to bed. I can't stop watching. It's just so good. That was Sophia disguised as Dominic coming back to avenge her son's murder--only it turned out Sophia actually was the one who killed her son and didn't remember--only it turned out he wasn't actually her son because the child's paternal grandmother Minx switched babies at birth--only that plot point pretty much gets forgotten in the later years. The secret passageway connects the feuding Lockridge and Capwell estates and factors in quite a bit in the first couple of years. Was she on contract there? How long was she on? I had no idea! [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
US Soaps
Daytime Soaps
Santa Barbara
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top