Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
US Soaps
Daytime Soaps
Santa Barbara
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Jason73" data-source="post: 151269" data-attributes="member: 3"><p>How interesting to just lop off the first 80 or so episodes. When I think about it, the earthquake isn't a bad place to start. The show has finally worked out a lot of the kinks from the early days. These post earthquake episodes are finally making me want to watch every episode and not skip. Now that the backstory has been established and the plots are all humming along without as much clunky exposition the show is starting to get good. It's not 1985/1986 good yet but it's moving in the right direction.</p><p></p><p>Starting with the earthquake episodes would mean that viewers would also skip past the jarring Joe recast and start with Mark Arnold in the role. I miss Dane Witherspoon but Arnold isn't too bad.</p><p></p><p>Judith McConnell is finally on screen, though she's still often dressed as Dominic. Lionel is hot on his/her trail but nobody knows yet that Sofia is alive. Lionel has admitted to Augusta that he was on the boat with Sofia when she fell overboard. Peter, thinking he was on his deathbed has cleared Joe from Channing's murder. I found Peter kind of dull at first but he's turning into a great villain stirring up trouble not just for Kelly and Joe, but Mason too. Plus he seems to be holding several secrets regarding Channing's murder. The dynamics between Santana and Gina are really interesting. Currently Santana is the stronger of the pair and is sneaking around behind Gina's back trying to get Brandon, while clueless Gina thinks she and Santana are good friends. The dynamic will completely flip when Robin Mattson and Gina Gallego are in the roles. Santana and Mason are dating now. The Brick and Amy romance is just getting started. I can understand why I liked this couple so much when I was a teen watching. They have a nice chemistry. Brick is easy on the eyes and Kerry Sherman as Amy is really warm and likable.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Jason73, post: 151269, member: 3"] How interesting to just lop off the first 80 or so episodes. When I think about it, the earthquake isn't a bad place to start. The show has finally worked out a lot of the kinks from the early days. These post earthquake episodes are finally making me want to watch every episode and not skip. Now that the backstory has been established and the plots are all humming along without as much clunky exposition the show is starting to get good. It's not 1985/1986 good yet but it's moving in the right direction. Starting with the earthquake episodes would mean that viewers would also skip past the jarring Joe recast and start with Mark Arnold in the role. I miss Dane Witherspoon but Arnold isn't too bad. Judith McConnell is finally on screen, though she's still often dressed as Dominic. Lionel is hot on his/her trail but nobody knows yet that Sofia is alive. Lionel has admitted to Augusta that he was on the boat with Sofia when she fell overboard. Peter, thinking he was on his deathbed has cleared Joe from Channing's murder. I found Peter kind of dull at first but he's turning into a great villain stirring up trouble not just for Kelly and Joe, but Mason too. Plus he seems to be holding several secrets regarding Channing's murder. The dynamics between Santana and Gina are really interesting. Currently Santana is the stronger of the pair and is sneaking around behind Gina's back trying to get Brandon, while clueless Gina thinks she and Santana are good friends. The dynamic will completely flip when Robin Mattson and Gina Gallego are in the roles. Santana and Mason are dating now. The Brick and Amy romance is just getting started. I can understand why I liked this couple so much when I was a teen watching. They have a nice chemistry. Brick is easy on the eyes and Kerry Sherman as Amy is really warm and likable. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
US Soaps
Daytime Soaps
Santa Barbara
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top