Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
US Soaps
Daytime Soaps
Santa Barbara
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Michael Torrance" data-source="post: 151174" data-attributes="member: 719"><p>I actually remember that Greek TV started airing episodes with the earthquake. So it was not very clear, as we had not seen the previous episodes, what the deal was with Channing, Sophia, etc. I don't know still that I ever settled all the details in my head, except remembering Minx switching the babies and Sophia having been presumed dead.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Michael Torrance, post: 151174, member: 719"] I actually remember that Greek TV started airing episodes with the earthquake. So it was not very clear, as we had not seen the previous episodes, what the deal was with Channing, Sophia, etc. I don't know still that I ever settled all the details in my head, except remembering Minx switching the babies and Sophia having been presumed dead. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
US Soaps
Daytime Soaps
Santa Barbara
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top