Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
US Soaps
Daytime Soaps
Santa Barbara
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Jason73" data-source="post: 150906" data-attributes="member: 3"><p>I didn't realize there were <strong>four</strong> different C.C.'s. I thought there were just three. I'm currently on C.C. number 2 and he's awful. C.C. should be imposing and domineering and this actor is nowhere close to either of those things. I know I've got a while until Jed Allen takes over the role--because he takes over while C.C. is in a coma--but hopefully C.C. number three shows up soon.</p><p></p><p>Gina has finally turned up! I had forgotten that she's introduced as a friend of Kelly's. I do think I remember that being mentioned once or twice later on when things get antagonistic between Gina and the Capwells.</p><p></p><p>It's taking forever to get to the bottom of the Channing murder mystery. But . . . Joe is so fun to look at that I don't mind too much that it is dragging out. He finally has Kelly willing to consider that he might be innocent of shooting Channing. As Kelly's relationship with Peter continues to deteriorate, I am just waiting for Peter to snap and start murdering some of these boring blondes on the show right now.</p><p></p><p>Eden arrives in seven episodes.</p><p></p><p>Still surprised by how much rooting value I am finding in Santana. She's practically the leading lady in the beginning of the series. She's currently bouncing between Mason, Cruz and C.C. It's a shame the writers weren't able to maintain this version of Santana as a heroine. She would have been an interesting contrast with the Capwell heroines as the series progressed.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Jason73, post: 150906, member: 3"] I didn't realize there were [B]four[/B] different C.C.'s. I thought there were just three. I'm currently on C.C. number 2 and he's awful. C.C. should be imposing and domineering and this actor is nowhere close to either of those things. I know I've got a while until Jed Allen takes over the role--because he takes over while C.C. is in a coma--but hopefully C.C. number three shows up soon. Gina has finally turned up! I had forgotten that she's introduced as a friend of Kelly's. I do think I remember that being mentioned once or twice later on when things get antagonistic between Gina and the Capwells. It's taking forever to get to the bottom of the Channing murder mystery. But . . . Joe is so fun to look at that I don't mind too much that it is dragging out. He finally has Kelly willing to consider that he might be innocent of shooting Channing. As Kelly's relationship with Peter continues to deteriorate, I am just waiting for Peter to snap and start murdering some of these boring blondes on the show right now. Eden arrives in seven episodes. Still surprised by how much rooting value I am finding in Santana. She's practically the leading lady in the beginning of the series. She's currently bouncing between Mason, Cruz and C.C. It's a shame the writers weren't able to maintain this version of Santana as a heroine. She would have been an interesting contrast with the Capwell heroines as the series progressed. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
US Soaps
Daytime Soaps
Santa Barbara
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top