Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
US Soaps
Daytime Soaps
Santa Barbara
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Jason73" data-source="post: 150717" data-attributes="member: 3"><p>I'm watching on Youtube. I just searched "Santa Barbara full episodes 1984" and found a playlist. The episodes I am watching are in English with Spanish subtitles. Every once in a while the audio will lapse into French for a couple of seconds.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Jason73, post: 150717, member: 3"] I'm watching on Youtube. I just searched "Santa Barbara full episodes 1984" and found a playlist. The episodes I am watching are in English with Spanish subtitles. Every once in a while the audio will lapse into French for a couple of seconds. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
US Soaps
Daytime Soaps
Santa Barbara
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top