Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Global Telly Talk
General TV
Random TV Ratings
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Carrie Fairchild" data-source="post: 444592" data-attributes="member: 673"><p>I understand that <em>The Colbys</em> was ABC’s attempt to prop up their schedules with a second <em>Dynasty</em> on another night, but it only ever won its time-slot when paired with <em>Dynasty</em> on Wednesdays (the first two episodes of season one, the season two premiere and season two penultimate episode). For the rest of its run, it was last in its time-slot, bar a few times it beat <em>Simon & Simon</em> and the short-lived <em>Bridges to Cross</em>. I don’t know why they didn’t cut their losses and permanently move it to Wednesday, and try <em>Hotel</em> (which was established and rated reasonably well) on Thursdays.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Carrie Fairchild, post: 444592, member: 673"] I understand that [I]The Colbys[/I] was ABC’s attempt to prop up their schedules with a second [I]Dynasty[/I] on another night, but it only ever won its time-slot when paired with [I]Dynasty[/I] on Wednesdays (the first two episodes of season one, the season two premiere and season two penultimate episode). For the rest of its run, it was last in its time-slot, bar a few times it beat [I]Simon & Simon[/I] and the short-lived [I]Bridges to Cross[/I]. I don’t know why they didn’t cut their losses and permanently move it to Wednesday, and try [I]Hotel[/I] (which was established and rated reasonably well) on Thursdays. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Global Telly Talk
General TV
Random TV Ratings
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top