Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Global Telly Talk
Classic US TV
'Police Woman'
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Grant Jennings" data-source="post: 293620" data-attributes="member: 746"><p>I couldn't agree more. I've always been a fan of hers and wondered why she didn't get cast as the lead in a series; she certainly appeared in her share of made for TV movies. According to Wikipedia she retired in the early 90s.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Grant Jennings, post: 293620, member: 746"] I couldn't agree more. I've always been a fan of hers and wondered why she didn't get cast as the lead in a series; she certainly appeared in her share of made for TV movies. According to Wikipedia she retired in the early 90s. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Global Telly Talk
Classic US TV
'Police Woman'
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top