Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Global Telly Talk
Classic US TV
'Police Woman'
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="ClassyCo" data-source="post: 120268" data-attributes="member: 7"><p>In browsing casually through this <em>Police Woman </em>this morning, it had been do some minor research on Wikipedia. According to their website, the critical response was rather positive, but the ratings slide drastically after its second year. </p><p></p><p>In saying that, I did not see any reference to the mid-sixties show <em>Honey West</em>, starring Anne Francis. Although I couldn't be precise, I'm sure I vaguely remember that the former influenced the latter. I could very well be way off base here, but I do remember the two shows having some kind of connection in influence.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="ClassyCo, post: 120268, member: 7"] In browsing casually through this [I]Police Woman [/I]this morning, it had been do some minor research on Wikipedia. According to their website, the critical response was rather positive, but the ratings slide drastically after its second year. In saying that, I did not see any reference to the mid-sixties show [I]Honey West[/I], starring Anne Francis. Although I couldn't be precise, I'm sure I vaguely remember that the former influenced the latter. I could very well be way off base here, but I do remember the two shows having some kind of connection in influence. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Global Telly Talk
Classic US TV
'Police Woman'
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top