Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Nicollette Sheridan Appreciation Thread
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="thomaswak" data-source="post: 214498" data-attributes="member: 3833"><p>Currently watching season 6 episode 18.</p><p>The show still miss Edie very much. Imagine the interaction between her and Angie Bolen. It would have been amazing.</p><p></p><p>Anyway, as I'm watching DH again, I was looking for some informations about Nicollette's departure of the show. It seems she had a fight with Marc Cherry because she wasn't happy with a script (then she got a slap, then she complained, then her character got killed, then she sued him a few times, and then she lost)... But, I mean, she was unhappy with a <em>Desperate Housewives</em>' script. Imagine how unhappy she surely was with Nu <em>Dynasty </em>season 2 scripts... She came into the show to play a fucking powerhouse Alexis, and they wrote the character like a broke slutty clown... And a directionless one. I blame the writers. Serioulsy, I would clearly understand why Nicollette surely wanted out.</p><p></p><p>And I'm unhappy with what the writers are doing with Elaine's Alexis lately. Nu <em>Dynasty </em>writers never learn... They can make a few good characterization, but they always come back to embrace their crap. <em>Aunt Alexis & her podcast?</em> Come on...</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="thomaswak, post: 214498, member: 3833"] Currently watching season 6 episode 18. The show still miss Edie very much. Imagine the interaction between her and Angie Bolen. It would have been amazing. Anyway, as I'm watching DH again, I was looking for some informations about Nicollette's departure of the show. It seems she had a fight with Marc Cherry because she wasn't happy with a script (then she got a slap, then she complained, then her character got killed, then she sued him a few times, and then she lost)... But, I mean, she was unhappy with a [I]Desperate Housewives[/I]' script. Imagine how unhappy she surely was with Nu [I]Dynasty [/I]season 2 scripts... She came into the show to play a fucking powerhouse Alexis, and they wrote the character like a broke slutty clown... And a directionless one. I blame the writers. Serioulsy, I would clearly understand why Nicollette surely wanted out. And I'm unhappy with what the writers are doing with Elaine's Alexis lately. Nu [I]Dynasty [/I]writers never learn... They can make a few good characterization, but they always come back to embrace their crap. [I]Aunt Alexis & her podcast?[/I] Come on... [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Nicollette Sheridan Appreciation Thread
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top