Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Nicollette Sheridan Appreciation Thread
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Matthew Blaisdel" data-source="post: 193292" data-attributes="member: 26"><p>Spelling made the difference? I don't think so. I believe he just saw the dollar$.</p><p>The soul of a show comes from the writers, the director, the camera work, the actors and their vision of the story. If those are all good, then the show will be as well.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Matthew Blaisdel, post: 193292, member: 26"] Spelling made the difference? I don't think so. I believe he just saw the dollar$. The soul of a show comes from the writers, the director, the camera work, the actors and their vision of the story. If those are all good, then the show will be as well. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Nicollette Sheridan Appreciation Thread
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top