Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
Australian & New Zealand Soaps
Neighbours AXED after 37 years (now saved and returning to screens in 2023)
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Carrie Fairchild" data-source="post: 433726" data-attributes="member: 673"><p>I read an interview with the producer and apparently there was a more specific reference to “<em>a similar community just outside of Sydney that's managed to keep going</em><strong>” </strong>earlier in the episode<strong>, </strong>which was a nod to <em>H&A</em>. I’m presuming Susan’s line in the final scene was a follow up to that.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Carrie Fairchild, post: 433726, member: 673"] I read an interview with the producer and apparently there was a more specific reference to “[I]a similar community just outside of Sydney that's managed to keep going[/I][B]” [/B]earlier in the episode[B], [/B]which was a nod to [I]H&A[/I]. I’m presuming Susan’s line in the final scene was a follow up to that. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
Australian & New Zealand Soaps
Neighbours AXED after 37 years (now saved and returning to screens in 2023)
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top