Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
Australian & New Zealand Soaps
Neighbours AXED after 37 years (now saved and returning to screens in 2023)
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Mel O&#039;Drama" data-source="post: 409021" data-attributes="member: 23"><p>A channel to which I'm subscribed posted this blast from the past today. Oxford students hate-watching early Nineties <em>Neighbours</em>:</p><p style="text-align: center"></p> <p style="text-align: center">[MEDIA=youtube]SJVwlCRuk4k[/MEDIA]</p><p></p><p>(I'm not really familiar with Al Murray, but I'm going to take a guess he's the guy who speaks last).</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Mel O'Drama, post: 409021, member: 23"] A channel to which I'm subscribed posted this blast from the past today. Oxford students hate-watching early Nineties [I]Neighbours[/I]: [CENTER] [MEDIA=youtube]SJVwlCRuk4k[/MEDIA][/CENTER] (I'm not really familiar with Al Murray, but I'm going to take a guess he's the guy who speaks last). [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
Australian & New Zealand Soaps
Neighbours AXED after 37 years (now saved and returning to screens in 2023)
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top