Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
Australian & New Zealand Soaps
Neighbours AXED after 37 years (now saved and returning to screens in 2023)
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Carrie Fairchild" data-source="post: 380334" data-attributes="member: 673"><p>I was just thinking that. It’s just kind of there, under the radar now. Beyond the return, there’s been very little chatter about it either way. </p><p></p><p>[ISPOILER]She’s already left the show. Her stint was only a guest one, which I figured would be the case.[/ISPOILER]</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Carrie Fairchild, post: 380334, member: 673"] I was just thinking that. It’s just kind of there, under the radar now. Beyond the return, there’s been very little chatter about it either way. [ISPOILER]She’s already left the show. Her stint was only a guest one, which I figured would be the case.[/ISPOILER] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
Australian & New Zealand Soaps
Neighbours AXED after 37 years (now saved and returning to screens in 2023)
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top