Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
Australian & New Zealand Soaps
Neighbours AXED after 37 years (now saved and returning to screens in 2023)
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Monzo" data-source="post: 380261" data-attributes="member: 19949"><p>How satisfied are long-time viewers with the quality of the new episodes? I was no longer a regular viewer when the show was cancelled, I just came back for the finale and I don't watch the Freevee version, but strangely enough you don't read anything about it, neither positive nor negative. </p><p></p><p>How is Mischa Barton doing on Neighbours?</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Monzo, post: 380261, member: 19949"] How satisfied are long-time viewers with the quality of the new episodes? I was no longer a regular viewer when the show was cancelled, I just came back for the finale and I don't watch the Freevee version, but strangely enough you don't read anything about it, neither positive nor negative. How is Mischa Barton doing on Neighbours? [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
Australian & New Zealand Soaps
Neighbours AXED after 37 years (now saved and returning to screens in 2023)
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top