Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
Australian & New Zealand Soaps
Neighbours AXED after 37 years (now saved and returning to screens in 2023)
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Monzo" data-source="post: 359275" data-attributes="member: 19949"><p>I wonder what Neighbours was "embraced" in the Netherlands, in Belgium and in Iceland really means. Did the show aired there at all in recent years or is it one of those pieces of information that actors are told that hasn't been correct for many years.</p><p></p><p>I liked Annie Jones' part of the interview best. I also felt that I was happy that some of the daily soaps that I watch still aired new episodes during the dark times of the pandemic.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Monzo, post: 359275, member: 19949"] I wonder what Neighbours was "embraced" in the Netherlands, in Belgium and in Iceland really means. Did the show aired there at all in recent years or is it one of those pieces of information that actors are told that hasn't been correct for many years. I liked Annie Jones' part of the interview best. I also felt that I was happy that some of the daily soaps that I watch still aired new episodes during the dark times of the pandemic. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
Australian & New Zealand Soaps
Neighbours AXED after 37 years (now saved and returning to screens in 2023)
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top