Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
Australian & New Zealand Soaps
Neighbours AXED after 37 years (now saved and returning to screens in 2023)
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Englishboy" data-source="post: 355691" data-attributes="member: 70"><p>I agree with what you say about the legendary PCBH.</p><p></p><p>In my opinion it is the BEST ever Australian soap opera followed by The Young Doctors and then with Number 96 taking the third spot.</p><p></p><p>I would say that PCBH is a difficult soap to get into but that once you have “cracked it“ and suddenly “get it” that it then becomes one of the most rewarding viewing experiences around.</p><p></p><p>I think at one point most of the episodes were on YouTube but that these may now have been taken down due to copyright infringement issues.</p><p></p><p>I too am also the proud owner of all 692 episodes on DVD. I also bought and own the “uncut“ Edna Pearson episodes (which never aired on Australian television) when these were released as a separate DVD box set.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Englishboy, post: 355691, member: 70"] I agree with what you say about the legendary PCBH. In my opinion it is the BEST ever Australian soap opera followed by The Young Doctors and then with Number 96 taking the third spot. I would say that PCBH is a difficult soap to get into but that once you have “cracked it“ and suddenly “get it” that it then becomes one of the most rewarding viewing experiences around. I think at one point most of the episodes were on YouTube but that these may now have been taken down due to copyright infringement issues. I too am also the proud owner of all 692 episodes on DVD. I also bought and own the “uncut“ Edna Pearson episodes (which never aired on Australian television) when these were released as a separate DVD box set. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
Australian & New Zealand Soaps
Neighbours AXED after 37 years (now saved and returning to screens in 2023)
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top