Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
Australian & New Zealand Soaps
Neighbours AXED after 37 years (now saved and returning to screens in 2023)
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="ChrisSumner" data-source="post: 355563" data-attributes="member: 759"><p>Amazon has added the 2012 season and a 50 episode "Best Of" collection. So far I've watched the first 25 episodes of the Best Of, which is mostly 80s episodes with one episode each for 1991 and 1992. The rest starts in 1996 and is mostly early 2000s episodes. </p><p></p><p>So far I found some of the episodes to be fun, but it's kinda boring. It's a little more wholesome than I tend to like my soaps. Not much drama to be found. I had to role my eyes at the big drama around Scott and Charlene's wedding being her getting the measles. The characters are fun, but the stories could be better. I'm hoping the second half of Best Of episodes are more exciting. I've told myself if I can make it through these 50 episodes that I will watch 2012 and commit to the series from there.</p><p></p><p>The rumor is that they will be launching a new season every month, ending with the new season towards the end of the year.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="ChrisSumner, post: 355563, member: 759"] Amazon has added the 2012 season and a 50 episode "Best Of" collection. So far I've watched the first 25 episodes of the Best Of, which is mostly 80s episodes with one episode each for 1991 and 1992. The rest starts in 1996 and is mostly early 2000s episodes. So far I found some of the episodes to be fun, but it's kinda boring. It's a little more wholesome than I tend to like my soaps. Not much drama to be found. I had to role my eyes at the big drama around Scott and Charlene's wedding being her getting the measles. The characters are fun, but the stories could be better. I'm hoping the second half of Best Of episodes are more exciting. I've told myself if I can make it through these 50 episodes that I will watch 2012 and commit to the series from there. The rumor is that they will be launching a new season every month, ending with the new season towards the end of the year. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
Australian & New Zealand Soaps
Neighbours AXED after 37 years (now saved and returning to screens in 2023)
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top